No products in the cart.
Scientific Name: Conophytum burgeri
Germination period: 10-20 days
Growing period: Spring and autumn
Growth habit: Sunniness, warm and dry environment
Bright green skin, glittering and translucent, full round plant, like a shining bulbs
Small succulent plants can be used a desktop plant to refresh.
The color of leaves are red with the increase of sunshine time.
Flowers usually open on sunny day, close at night.
Succulent plants thrive in high heat with little water, making them perfect for low-maintenance container gardens.
Seeding container: 1 X Seedling box or 1 X Square small flowerpot
Soli: Peat, Akadama soil
1. Before put the soil, put some ceramsite or small stone in the bottom of the seedling box. Fill the box with soil, and remove around the excess soil.
2. Disinfect the soil: Put 1/5 carbendazim into the seedling box base, add clearwater. Water levels do not exceed the top of box. Place the box of filled with soil into the seedling box base. Please handle it with care, or the water and soil will be overflowed.
3. After 10 minutes, pour the water from seedling box base, and clear the seedling box
4. Sowing seeds: Put the seeds evenly on the surface of soil, and cover with the lid. Place the seedling box in a bright place, stay out of in the sun exposure.
5. If the seeds shoot out buds, please keep the box ventilation. You can take off the lid at night and cover with the lid in the daytime.
6. According to the condition of germinating after 10-25 days, take off the lid and place the box in a bright place. Remember to avoid direct sun.
40 X Conophytum Seeds
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
2. Please allow 1-2mm differs due to manual measurement!