No products in the cart.
Car Rear View Reverse Parking Camera SONY CCD Chip for Chevrolet Epica Lova Aveo Captiva
100 in stock
Car Rear View Reverse Parking Camera SONY CCD Chip for Chevrolet Epica Lova Aveo Captiva Cruze Matis HHR Lacetti
Image sensors: 1/4" color for sony CCD
TV System: NTSC & PAL
Minimum Illumination. <0.1
White Balance: Auto
Video Color: Colorful
Effective Pixels: 728×512
Resolution: 520TV lines (normal CMOS/CCD/CMD camera is 420 TV Lines)
Video Output: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
Electronic Shutter: 1/60(NTSC)-1/10000S, 1/50(PAL)-1/10000S
S/N Ratio: Better Than 48db
Lens Angle: 170 Degree
Waterproof Class: Ip 68
Operation Temperature: -20°C+80°C RH95%
Storage Temperature: -30°C+80°C
Working Power (DCV): 12
Current Consumption: 90mA Max
How to Install:
1. Fix the camera to a special design hole in your car.
2. Connect the built-in license plate light of the camera to where the stock license plate light was connected to get the power
3. Connect the power of the camera to your car reverse lights – red wire to positive and black wire to negative.
4. Connect the video cable of the camera to the extension cord.
5. Connect the extension cord to your car monitor.
6. You will see the images when your car is in reverse shift.
7. Take out your stock license plate light at the back of your car
8. Fix the camera to where the stock license plate light was.
9. You will see the images when your car is in reverse shift
1 X Car Rear View Camera SONY CCD CHIP
1 X 6M Video Cable
1 X Power Supply Cable