Top 10 Best Cat Tree House Furniture for Cats and Kittens in 2022
Cat tree furniture condo or cat tower condo, whatever you call it, is becoming popular these days among the cats as well as their owners. You must buy the best cat tree house for your cat whether she is a grown up old cat or an energetic kitten. These tree houses for cats will allow them to play, rest, scratch and climb whenever they want.
List of the Top Ten Best Cat Tree House Furniture and Tower Condo for Cats and Kittens in 2022
You can find these cat tower condos in various types of styles and designs in the market which makes it difficult to buy the best cat tree house for your furry friend. The reviews of some of the top best cat tree house furniture for kittens and cats in 2022 provided hereunder can help you to compare their features to buy the best cat tree furniture condo for your cat or kitten.
1. Cat Tree Furniture Beige by Go Pet Club
This beige colored cat tree furniture condo is made of pressed wood board for medium size cats. It is easy to assemble with the help of assembly instructions provided with it. Though its overall size is 21”x21”x52” but the size of its condo is 12 x 12 x 10 inch. It is mounted on a post covered with natural sisal rope and faux fur. It has a ladder.
- 52 inch High Cat Tree Condo
- Materials used include compressed wood, sisal rope, and faux fur
- Made for medium size cat
2. Sequoia 86 inch Cat Tree House by Molly and Friends
This cat tower condo includes large rest areas and beds to lounge or plays for multiple kittens or big kitties. Thick sisal rope used in it allows your cat to dig in with her claws. It requires no assembly as this handmade furniture will be provided in pre-build condition. It also includes a sturdy post for your cat to scratch at and climbs up.
- Large rest and play areas for cats of all sizes
- Its construction is solid being made of high quality durable materials
- Covered with natural thick sisal rope
3. Cat Tree Furniture Condo, Height 50 Inch to 60 Inch by Armarkat
This company is manufacturing the wide variety of pet beds and cat trees since last 20 year. For this reason, the quality and reliability of its products are recognized all over the world. It is one of the best cat tree houses provided by this company for your cat due to their unique style and ergonomic design.
- Great tree house for your cat to climb, scratch, exercise and sleep
- Materials used include pressed wood covered with faux fleece
- Looks great in any location
4. Cat Tree Furniture Condo by Armarkat
Cat tree furniture condos manufactured by this brand are designed according to the needs of the cats. They use visually appealing hues and materials so that they can match with any type of decor. Sturdy bases and foundations support easy-to-assemble structures that are a breeze to put together.
- Covering Material used is Faux Fleece
- Board Material used is Pressed Wood
- Overall size of condo 32 inch x 27 inch x 78 inch
5. Best Cat Tree House by Go Pet Club
It is one of the best cat tree houses that are made to keep your cats away from your furniture. It includes two condos, three perches and two toy mice to play. It has lots of space for your cats to lounge and play. It has 10 sisal rope covered posts to allow your cats to scratch on.
- Beige in color
- Overall Size 50 inch x 26 inch x 72 inch
- Posts are covered with natural sisal rope
6. Tiger Tough Cat Tree House Furniture for Cats and Kittens by FurHaven
You cat will love this cat tower condo as it includes two separate condos, a dangling toy mouse, a cat IQ box, a dangling bell, springy toy balls and sisal rope covered scratching posts. It has a ladder to climb up to the second floor.
- Plush fabric covered multi-level Large playground for cats
- Two separate cat houses
- Scratching posts are covered with natural sisal rope
7. Cat Tree Cat Tower with Condo House Furniture by Merax
This cat tree furniture condo is designed by Merax to satisfy different cats in one place. It is made of high quality durable natural sisal rope and faux fur to provide a comfortable and safe environment to your cats.
- It provides safe and comfortable environment with its durable construction
- It is covered with high quality faux fur and natural sisal rope
- It’s sturdy and heavy construction provide stability to allow your cats to jump up and down
8. Tiger Tough Cat Tree House Furniture for Cats and Kittens by FurHaven
Its multiple platforms and soft plush exterior make it one of the best cat tree houses made by FurHaven. It allows your cats to play with springy toys and climb up or scratch its sisal rope covered posts.
- This kitty cave is the perfect place for sleepy cats
- They can scratch natural sisal rope covered posts with their claws
- Spring ball wand offer added entertainment for your cats
9. Cat Tree Condo with Scratching Posts Kitty Tower Furniture Pet Play House by SONGMICS
This cat tower condo can help you keep your cats away from scratching your furniture. It is constructed with high quality certified board and plush fabric to make it durable and kitten friendly. It contains hanging fun toys and natural sisal rope covered posts to allow your cats rest, play, climb and scratch regardless of their age.
- Scratching posts are covered by sisal rope to keep your cat away from your furniture
- Soft luxurious surface of its platform allow your kitten to sleep or rest comfortably
- Hanging funny toys provide additional entertainment to your cat.
10. Cat Tree Tower Condo with Hammock, Deluxe Scratching Posts, and Rope by PET PALACE
This cat tree furniture condo is made of high quality but inexpensive materials to make it durable at the affordable cost. It has been crafted thoughtfully so that you can spend quality time with your furry friend.
- It is made of durable compressed wood board material
- Its surface is covered with natural sisal rope and plush faux fur
- It has three levels for your cat to relax and rest in the comfortable space of each floor
Thus the reviews of some of the best cat tree furniture condos provided in this write-up can help you to buy the best cat tree house for your kitten by comparing their features.