Ultimate Guide of Top 10 Best Baby Bath Seats in 2022 Reviews
Young or newborn babies gets dirty from time to time out of their poop or when being fed. Therefore cleaning them from time to time is always a good idea. Most parents use their kitchen sink as the best alternative, and yes it is. After reading the following article, you will for sure realize the advantages that a baby bath seat offers that a kitchen sink doesn’t.
A kitchen sink is mainly designed to clean and cleanse kitchen utensils thus has features only suited for that. A good baby bathtub will have features that ease the child cleaning process and at the same time provide safety to your baby. A wet baby can be very slippery, and without the best features, real harm to the child can occur.
To reduce this risk, it is advisable to look for a good baby bath tub in the market. Every make has claimed to be the best than the other, but don’t worry, I have researched on the top ten best baby bathtubs and listed them below. First, let us look closer at the features you should consider before buying a baby bath seat.
Top 10 Best Baby Bath Seats in 2022 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
- Ease of draining water: After washing the baby, draining the used water should be an easy task. A good baby bathtub should at least have a bottom plug such that you can unplug it and water drains out of the tub.
- Non-slipping surface: A good baby bathtub will ensure your baby does not occasionally slip as it is the case of a wet baby on smooth surfaces. A stranded smooth surface ensures your baby is held firmly.
- Its storage: After use, the bath will need to be stored. A good one should not occupy much space. To enable this, some are collapsible and reduces in their size.
- Ease of drying: A baby bath seat should take the shortest time to dry after use in an open air before being stored in the house.
Now let us take a look at the best baby bathtub available in the market.
10. Skip Hop Moby Bath Smart Sling 3-Stage Bathtub, Blue
- By: Skip Hop
The next bath seat boasts it luxurious feature designs. The above bathtub has a digital thermometer fitted in that accurately spells the water temperature. The small thermometer screen states how close your water is close to hotness. This enables you to clean your baby with water that is neither cold nor too hot. The adjustable head padding ensures your baby is comfortable while having a bath. It is ergonomically designed to adjust into different shapes and sizes. Turning on the faucet and opening the drain plug, the bathtub can ensure a continuous flow of clean water.
- Easy to clean
- Supports the baby from slipping
- Digital thermometer
- The batteries are manually inserted, and one can miss the right one.
9. Shnuggle Baby Bath Tub – Compact Support Seat, Makes Bath Time Easy
- By: Shnuggle
It can be difficult to store big bathtubs in which is not a surprise. This kind of a bath seat takes care of all this with the help of a hook that can be used to hang somewhere on a wall. Also as the name states, it can be folded to a smaller size allowing you to store the tub in even a drawer. A simple single material design makes even the cleaning a bit easier. There are no textured surfaces so no need to scrub. You will need to hold your baby with one hand to prevent him from slipping.
- Can be folded to occupy a lesser space.
- Easy to clean the streamlined material.
- Can even be hanged on the wall.
- It dries within a short time.
- Doesn’t prevent the baby from slipping
8. Mommy’s Helper Inflatable Bath Tub
- By: Mommy’s Helper
This is an adorable inflatable bathtub designed with safe, non-toxic, and chemical-free materials. It guarantees safety for the entire family. Additionally, the ultra-tough material makes it durable and long-lasting. It features a Froggie design making it perfect for kids. The product also offers a safe and padded surface which makes it safe for kids.
- The non-slip base makes it safe
- This is an affordable inflatable bathtub for your baby
7. Summer Infant Baby Bathtub
- By: Summer Infant
This is a versatile and safe baby bathtub ideal for standard rectangular tubs of 21 inches to 21 inches. Additionally, the product features a unique design which offers support for your kid while bathing. The easy-setup and straightforward design make it even better for parents. Furthermore, the easy deflation offers convenient storing and carrying of the product. It also comes with locking suction cups which secures the bath seat to the tub for the safety and stability of your child.
- This is an ideal bathtub for kids between 5 and 10 months
- The compact size makes it easy to secure and remove.
6. Disney Princess Inflatable baby bath seat
- By: Disney
To ease the bath time process and give a womb-like environment to your young one, try this baby bucket. Your baby will sit upright while you do the washing. Extended plastic makes the bucket stable so no need to worry about the balance of the bucket. Of course, plastic materials are always easy to clean and dry up. However, this bucket is only limited to a short time of use because as your baby grows, he will require a bigger space during bath time.
- Easy to clean
- Made of simple plastic
- Occupy small space.
- Doesn’t tell the water temperature
5. PRIMO EuroBath Baby Bath Seat
- By: Primo
The inner texture fabric of this bathtub is skin friendly. They give maximum support to your young one and prevent them from slipping. The textured areas, however, must be well scrubbed to clean the bathtub. It dries within a short period. The adjustable sling is one of the best parent assisters. The sling suspends the baby just over the water to make you wash the baby with both hands.
- A mesh support assists the mother by suspending the baby
- Stranded surface to prevent the baby from slipping
- Dries within a short time
- Does not fit in many bathtubs
4. Bloomng Bath Lotus – Baby Bath (Yellow)
- By: Blooming Bath
The most mesmerizing thing about this tub is that it has a calming waterfall feature that helps in cleaning the baby’s body during bath. A tray fitted on the side of the tub helps keep the essential washing close. A rinse cup is also included to ease the rinsing after a bath. An extra size washcloth can be spread over the baby’s chest to prevent anxieties of the splashing water. A drain away plug is also fitted at the lower part of the tub to drain away already used water and give room for fresh water.
- Continuous freshwater flow
- Non- slipping surface to support the baby firmly
- Easier to clean and dries fast.
- Super means of monitoring temperature
- Not manageable regarding space.
3. Anglicare Bath Support Tub
- By: Anglicare
On the 4th position, we have the Angelcare Bath Support Tub. The tab is small size hence occupy a lesser space during storage. Where the baby’s back lies is meshed to allow water to drip away when washed. The material used to design the tub lightweight and durable. The baby is easily supported at the lower parts so no need to worry about the baby slipping. The material used to make the part that the baby lies on is skin friendly and provides much comfort to the baby.
- Easy to clean
- It has padding which makes it comfortable
- Holds no water when washing the baby.
2. Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling N Seat Tub
- By: Fisher-Price
Third in the tire comes the Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling N Seat Tub. The name 4-in-1 simply means that the bath tub is convertible to 4 different forms. A soft mesh sling helps to support the baby while washing. A baby stopper is fitted inside to prevent the baby from slipping. A sitter can also be fitted inside to help the young ones not yet able to support themselves while sitting. All this can also be removed to provide a spacious tub for your young one. The four different forms make the tub ranked high up in the tier. The bathtub also comes with a squeezing bottle for easier rinsing. A plug is also fitted at the bottom to drain water after use.
- Transformed to different forms
- Fitted with plug that drains away water
- Rinse cup to ease the bath time
- Huge and bulky
- Extra items such as sitter take time to fit in.
1. The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn To Toddler Tub
- By: The First Years
Starting off at number ten is a bathtub that has its own unique feature to support the baby while they are being cleaned. The sling suspends the baby well to allow you clean the baby with free hands. The backrest is non-slip keeping your baby safe and also has a head resting padding to make your baby comfortable. There is a drainage plug located at the bottom to allow you drain a plenty if not all water after a bath. It’s fitted with temperature detectors that change color when water is too hot.
- Easy to drain water.
- Comfortable as a result of padding.
- Fitted with heat detector.
- Occupies a larger space
When you’re looking for the best bath seat for your child, make sure you go for the best. Looking at all the items listed above, I recommend the sure comfort deluxe bath seat. This is because of its unique design, excellent water draining ability and the comfortable padding which ensures that your little bundle of joy enjoys every moment.
From My experienced, I recommend you to #1. The First Years:
- High quality
- Affordable price